In any organization involved in fellowship, witness, and service there are
opportunities for you to become involved.
- The calendar shows the schedule of events and meetings. Check it
regularly for updates.
- Check "Events" for information about such things as the annual religious leaders
gathering. You can print out registration information or even register
online and pay with a Visa or MasterCard.
- The Council regularly offers employment opportunities, such as its
Leisure Ministry Program (which supplies chaplains in parks and campground
across the state). Occasionally, the Council has vacancies in its program or administrative
- Check "Volunteering" regularly to see if there is a special need
you can help us meet--perhaps directly through the Council, or through one
of its member bodies, or through a local ecumenical agency.
- Visit "Giving" to find out how you can financially support the
Council and its ministries of witness and service.